HR at Impeccable HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1147 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Finance Manager - Manufacturing - CA (6-12 yrs)
Looking for a Female-Finance Manager for a US based manufacturing MNC.
The position is based at Kurla-Mumbai
This position is responsible for accurate accounting and strong financial analysis. Will be responsible for the budgeting and forecasting; helping the commercial team with the data analytics; compliance; MIS reports preparation; variance analysis.
- Ensure reporting compliance with all group deadlines on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Finalize Trial balance and statutory P&L, balance sheet, cash flow for monthly reporting.
- Responsible for monthly forecasting and annual budgets along with variance analysis to support the functional leaders.
- Maintain detailed financial planning models (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & Cash flow) to provide an updated monthly forecast and budget view based on actual results achieved and the view of the business moving forward.
- Review the existing Forecast & Budget process and develop a more effective financial planning tool to allow more efficient update of changes.
- Review and management of the corporate tax process ensuring internal and external reporting requirements are met
- Provide necessary training to team members in areas of HFM and other reporting tools.
- Ensure all GL accounts are maintained in line with global standards and that they are correctly mapped for loading into the reporting system.
- Ensure completion of internal audits along with external auditors and closure of all agreed action plans.
QUALIFIED CA WITH AT LEAST 6+ Yrs experience & should have exposure In "I GAAP" & "US GAAP"