Manager - HR at Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Views:3437 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Finance Manager - Corporate Accounts - BFS (3-6 yrs)
- Review and analyse financial information to explain variances to budget and forecasts
- Analyse working capital movement for the Group on a monthly basis
- Review Group cashflow reporting as part of the month end close process and ensure component elements are reported in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee preparation of Group cashflow forecast on a monthly basis and update as required in line with revised Divisional forecasts
- Maintain Direct cashflow reporting processes to aid short and medium term financial planning
- Work with Divisions and Credit Control teams to monitor cash collections for the Group and monitor Group DSO targets
- Review Capex and Restructuring costs as required on a monthly basis for completeness and accuracy
- Build strong working relationships with other Group Finance functions and provide support for interim and final Group reporting process as required
- Adhere to reporting timetables and Group deadlines at all times.
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participates in training and development procedures
- Adhere to Group confidentiality and data protection policies as required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.