CEO at KayZen Group
Views:7053 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Finance Manager - CA - IT/ITES/BPO/KPO (4-7 yrs)
We are currently assisting a Premier Financial Information Service Provider for the position of Finance Manager. The position is based in Chennai.
Job qualification :
- Chartered Accountant with good academic track record
- 4 to 6 years post qualification experience, preferably in IT/ITES/BPO/KPO industry
Job relationships : Reports to Head - Finance
Location : Chennai
- Streamline India accounting to manage deliverable in time
- Manage and deliver statutory and internal audits in a timely fashion. Should Lead audits and manage effectively the audit process end to end.
- Manage a team of accountants for Payments, Payroll, Statutory dues, audit
- Conduct Revenue recognition audits and help in plugging revenue leakages
- Manage Accounting systems - Oracle
- Ensure all month closure activities are efficiently monitored and proactively addressed.
- Adhere to monthly deadline reporting - US/UK
- Support business on various needs from time to time - mostly analytical
- Operational MI development and maintenance of automated tools for routine tasks such as billing and reporting
- Pricing for all new prospects and amendments to existing one based on client needs
- Report to management on process improvement in revenue recognition, cost improvements, EBIT enhancement
- To take lead & Respond to business stakeholders on all the above activities.
- Challenge existing processes and Identify areas for process improvements / apply best practices across different streams.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance.
- Any ad hoc reports and audit assistance from time to time
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong accounting background.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exposure to database tools would be complementary
- Should be proactive in identifying opportunities for development/ improvement
- Internal/External stakeholder management is key
- Organized and proactive, tenacious with an enthusiasm to support the business.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills as well as a professional phone demeanor.
- Must possess strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines in an environment with changing priorities.
- Should be a self starter
- Good team player
- Managerial skills in adapting and managing a team
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior finance executives.
- Should have ownership and accountability in tasks assigned.
- Willingness to travel on need basis.
- Good comprehending skills towards business information requirements
Statement of other duties:
This document describes the major duties, responsibilities and authorities of this job and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. It should be understood, therefore, that incumbents may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described.
Should you be interested, feel free to give me a call on +91 85530 23272 / +91 98198 54069.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.