Finance Manager - BFSI (2-5 yrs)
What will you be doing ?
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to the managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Preparation of MIS
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Liaison with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Overall Control on Accounts Function with the team of accountants
- Responsible for Statutory Compliances including GST, TDS and income Tax with the help of onboard consultant
- Min. 2-3 Years of relevant Experience in the Finance/Accounts field
- Qualification: CA/MBA/Post Graduate in Commerce.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- A solid understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations