Consultant at Michael Page
Views:4554 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Finance Head - Manufacturing Plant - CA/ICWA (18-25 yrs)
Our client is an Indian Listed company in the manufacturing space with a turnover of over 2k crores.
Here is an excellent role for a senior finance professional who comes with a strong experience of setting up internal financial and accounting policies and procedures AT THE PLANT for a greenfield project. You will be solely responsible for the overall financial control of the business divison & its factories, handling a turnover of over 1000 crores.
You will be responsible for :
- Preparation & presentation of monthly MIS for business divisions
- Working Capital Management
- Part of leadership team & advising President on various financial matters.
- Evaluation of Projects based on cost benefit analysis to arrive at its financial and commercial feasibility.
- Monitoring & preparation of statutory books of accounts, bank reconciliations and consolidated reports in compliance with time and accuracy norms.
- Determining financial objectives and designing & implementing the systems, policies and procedures to facilitate financial control, guiding preparation of cash flow and bank reconciliation statements.
- Handling preparation of MIS reports and reconciliation statements as well as undertaking analysis for key indicators to assist TOP management
- Inventory Control System: Physical Inventory Control System, Review of Non Moving & Blocked Stocks of business, MIS relating to Inventory movement, production cost etc
- Monitoring the various activities of departments such as accounts payable, statutory, general accounts check, cheques inventory control system, asset management etc.
- Computing and arranging for timely deposit of indirect taxes (GST, filing the return for timely completion of assessment and ensuring statutory compliances.
- Conduct various assessments of VAT, excise etc
As an ideal candidate, you should be someone who :
- Has handled a turnover of over 1000 crores
- Is a CA or ICWA with 18 - 25 years of experience
- Should be around 45 years of age (+ or - 3 years will work)
- Managed financials of manufacturing accounting systems, standard cost accounting, budgeting and treasury functions
- Has strong Leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- In depth knowledge of financial SAP (FI & CO) and integrated accounting systems
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced excel skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.