Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:3828 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Finance Enterprise/Transformation Consulting Role - Consulting Firm - CA/CPA/ICWA/CMA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-10 yrs)
Finance Enterprise/Transformation Consulting - CA/MBA tier
Candidates should demonstrate substantial experience and / or knowledge in any sector (experience in Industrial Products, Consumer Markets, Technology, Media & Telecom and Health Industries would be an added advantage) in the following areas:
Finance Strategy & Vision:
- Assist the finance function to define the finance vision, outline clear-set of value proposition, define sustainable cost reduction model, prepare a roadmap for finance transformation strategy, define and develop a finance target operating model
- Define finance service delivery model, perform feasibility study including location assessment, conduct FTE/volume analysis, activity & process split, develop business case to support implementation
- Business Process Re-engineering : Perform current state assessments, conduct gap analysis, identify areas of improvements in efficiency and effectiveness, remediate control gaps, design future state by streamlining / standardizing the processes to enable cost effective operations
- Deals related services : Post-merger integration and transaction support, assist with acquisition support/Day-1 readiness for finance & accounting functions
- Process impact due to Regulatory changes: Assist clients to evaluate impact on processes due to regulatory changes and develop future state roadmap to comply with the new standards e.g. Lease accounting standard change
- Emerging Areas:Digital in finance including automation assessments, robotics process automation, Blockchainetc.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate proven success in supporting teams through the design and implementation of changes to finance strategy and operations (including people, processes, controls and technology changes) by:
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking,analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks
- Exhibiting strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
- Leading project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences
- Emphasizing the ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members
Years of Experience:
- Currently seeks experienced consultants at multiple levels with experience between 2 - 7 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
Professional and Educational Background:
- An ideal candidate must have an undergraduate degree from top institutes followed by relevant work experience (Big 4 experience would be added bonus), and MBA from recognized Tier-1 B-Schoolor Professional qualifications,CA/CPA/ICWA/CMA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.