HR at Value Vision India
Views:9862 Applications:704 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:654
Finance Effectiveness Role - Management Consulting Firm (2-10 yrs)
2 to 10 years experience.
Work location : Bangalore
- The Management Consulting team will work with client and project teams in the US to support global engagements from India, in that, driving the firm's strategic and operational initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring performance meets the desired targets.
- Our finance consultants help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reduction, financial planning and analysis, shared service advisory including RPA, deal transaction support, post deal integration, analyse impact on finance function due to regulatory changes, and full scale finance transformation.This high performing team helps CFOs identify, design and implement programs that transform their finance function to meet today's demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
- Specific responsibilities include lead project workstreams, scope and drive client deliverables, create and manage project plans, manage client expectations and project budget, support proposals, train new hires in areas of expertise and lead firm building activities as well as independently work on client deliverables.
Position Requirements :
- Candidates should demonstrate substantial experience and / or knowledge in any sector (experience in Industrial Products, Consumer Markets, Technology, Media & Telecom andHealth Industrieswould be an added advantage) in the following areas:
- Finance Strategy & Vision : Assist the finance function to define the finance vision, outline clear-set of value proposition, define sustainable cost reduction model, prepare a roadmap for finance transformation strategy, define and develop a finance target operating model
- Shared Services : Define finance service delivery model, perform feasibility study including location assessment, conduct FTE/volume analysis, activity & process split, develop business case to support implementation
- Business Process Re-engineering : Performc urrent state assessments, conduct gap analysis, identify areas of improvements in efficiency and effectiveness, remediate control gaps, design future state bystreamlining / standardizing the processes to enable cost effective operations
- Deals related services : Post-merger integration and transaction support, assist with acquisition support/Day-1 readiness for finance & accounting functions
- Process impact due to Regulatory changes: Assist clients to evaluate impact on processes due to regulatory changes and develop future state roadmap to comply with the new standards e.g. Lease accounting standard change
- Emerging Areas : Digital in finance including automation assessments, robotics process automation, Blockchainetc.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate proven success in supporting teams through the design and implementation of changes to finance strategy and operations (including people, processes, controls and technology changes) by:
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking,analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks
- Exhibiting strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
- Leading project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences
- Emphasizing the ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members
Skills: Finance Transformation Experience, process improvement, purchase to pay, Order to cash,record to report, acquire to retire.
Only CA/ICWAI/CMA/CPA/MBA full time only.