Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:2652 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Finance Due Diligence Role - BFS (8-15 yrs)
Job description :
- Lead buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements.
- Scoping the assignments, preparing and drafting / reviewing the proposal
- Execution of Financial Due diligence. Should be able to co-ordinate with tax and other teams to execute and finalize the entire report.
- Manages efficiency and productivity of team members on a day-to-day basis
- Manage staff in the field and in the office to provide real time feedback and guidance to client and ensure timely and efficient product delivery.
- Client interface and liaison. Independently handle client relationship
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several large to medium-size projects.
Practice Development and Client Relationships :
- Lead and participate in Practice development and business development efforts
- Develop deep and enduring relationships with key customers.
- Generates ideas for new sub service line initiatives
- Identifies, develops and implements best practices in projects.
- Defines need for new information sources, and provides feedback on new sources.
People Responsibilities :
- Coaches, counsels and mentors team members for professional development, and recommends training requirements to address perceived gaps.
- Manages performance of team members from setting goals to assessing performance against goals to providing performance feedback.
- Strong academic background
- Must have relevant Financial Due Diligence experience with big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm
- Atleast 8 year's financial due diligence experience with a demonstrable track record of deal execution across all phases of the transaction cycle from origination to completion.
- Have successfully demonstrated the ability of managing the financial due diligence process including co-ordinating all stakeholders and other advisors including, for example, legal and tax.
- Experience servicing private equity groups, Venture Capitalist firms
- Possess a good balance of strong audit skills and business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to interact effectively with internal team members and external clients of the firm
- Ability to be a self-starter and to be confident when interacting with clients and asking questions
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, self-directed approach and the ability to learn quickly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.