Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:689 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Finance & Cost Analyst - Aerospace (2-6 yrs)
Employer - Leading Aerospace Company
Role. - Finance & Cost Analyst
Job Location - Devanahalli and Tumkur ( company Transport available from Bangalore)
Working Days - 6 days a week
Roles & Responsibilities:
Job Description :
- The position will be fully responsible for preparing Bid models for 2 factories & generate pricing for customers including taking full responsibility of Costing. This is the primary responsibility.
- To support to track & control margins at the factory after winning orders.
- To support BD in analysis of factory costs and identify the area for cost reduction driving strategic initiative to get back to 30% margin as per 5 years Strategy plan.
- Knowledgeable and trained in Financial Analysis, RFQ / Price models.
- Should have experience in Gross Margin Analysis.
- Should have worked in Inventory Valuation review and support.
- Should be able to Support in setting up process & controls.
- Should be able to support in Fixed asset verification.
Should have knowledge on capex tracking & control.
Apply with the following details in resume:
1. Current Salary
2. Expected Salary
3. Current Employer
4. Current Location
5. Notice Period
6. Ok for Devanhalli / Tumkur Plant Location-Yes / No