Senior Specialist - Recruitment at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:45 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Finance Controls Analyst/Associate - IT Risk & Compliance (3-6 yrs)
About the Role -
This is a transition role for F and A where we are looking for SMEs with Risk and Compliance, COSO, Audit and Accounting. The role will require closely working with state side team members and the local manager for ensuring good quality deliverables.
- Performing the following for IT Application Control (ITAC) and IT General Control (ITGC) testing.
- Partnering with IT/LOB Process Owners/Control Owners to document significant in-scope processes according to corporate COSO policy (both process narratives and process flow diagrams). Additionally, assessing the appropriateness and completeness of key risk and key controls identified;
- Performing walkthroughs of significant processes and ensure required COSO documentation is accurate and reflects relevant risk and key controls;
- Partnering with IT/LOB Process Owners/Control Owners in the creation of process risk assessments (RAM) as well as validating and challenging risk assessment conclusions;
- Validating and providing credible challenge to identified shared services, third party service providers, and significant applications.
- Performing COSO testing of key ITACs and ITGCs, including design effectiveness assessments and operating effectiveness testing.
- Validating and challenging documentation of control deficiencies, including issue description, root cause, unmitigated impact, and corrective actions;
- Analyzing the severity of control deficiencies and their impact to internal control over financial reporting.
- Validating corrective actions and issues and building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders in the applicable line of business (IT) functions related to assigned process areas.
- Assisting with projects impacting the team.
Essential Qualifications -
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Audit, Finance, Accounting, Analytics, Reporting.
- Minimum of four years of experience in IT audit and/or IT SoX advisory/consulting service or Public Accounting.
- Experience with large financial institutions
- Strong knowledge of the COSO and COBIT 5 Frameworks.
- Prefer one or more of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CISSP
- Practical experience performing and documenting IT audit/IT COSO ITGC/ITAC testing
- Strong critical thinking skills with ability to credibly challenge status quo
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to negotiate difficult positions without harming relationships
Desired Qualifications -
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative and accountability