Partner at XL Partners
Views:708 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Finance Controller - Tech Logistics Startup - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (3-5 yrs)
Qualified Chartered Accountant and MBA (Rank Holder or Tier I college preferred) - 3 to 5 years.
Experience in working in start-ups would have a definite advantage.
The person should be mature enough to handle the F&A work as well as be an advisor to the Founders in all minor & major decisions.
Should have experience & be able to handle the following :
- Controlling of Finance, Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Monitor all periodic financial reports & MIS
- Core Finance, General Accounting, General Ledger
- Treasury management
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Taxation, balance Sheet, closing, Financial Statements, Reporting
- Due diligence, Coordinate with the external auditors for statutory Audit