Owner at Transcend HR Solutions
Views:1680 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Finance Controller - Renewable Energy Firm - CA (6-10 yrs)
Our client a Renewable Energy company in Belgaum is looking to hire a Finance controller.
Company Name: Renewable Energy
Location - Belgaum
Title: Finance Controller
Experience: 6 to 7 years
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Reporting To: CEO
Revenue Estimated revenue for current financial year is Rs 200-250 crore
- Cash flow management - Preparing daily and monthly cash flow statement.
- Bank allied responsibilities
- Maintaining relationship with banks
- Compliance with existing bank limits and raising additional limits
- Dealing & negotiating with banks for financing activities
- Co-ordinating for loan documentation for with various Banks
- Import & Exports documentation & clearance with banks (APR, Shipping Bills, Bill of Entries, ODI, UIN)
- Daily monitoring of fund - Involved in routing of funds for overseas subsidiaries
- Budgeting / costing & margin analysis
- Analysis of Variance in actual financial versus Plan (budgeted) & Previous Year.
- Preparation of Projections for various Finance proposals
- Valuation of Closing Stock and Capitalization of Project as per the requirements of management.
- MIS understanding, facilitating & design MIS as per requirement from stakeholders and managers.
Accounts,Audit & Taxation
- Managed multiple SKU/vendors both from inflows and outflows
- Responsible for monitoring, maintenance & closing of books of accounts of 3 domestic and 2 overseas Subsidiaries as per SEBI guidelines & publishing quarterly results to Stock Exchange.
- Monthly reconciliation of all Banks & quarterly balance confirmation.
- Finalization of Financial Statements (Quarterly and Yearly)
- Coordinating with Auditors overseas.
- Tax - Compliance to the statutory rules and regulations (Direct & Indirect Taxes)
If interested and suitable please share your updated cv & compensation details and we will get back.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.