Consultant at Starchase Executive Search
Views:717 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Finance Controller - Real Estate (7-18 yrs)
- Display expertise in management of P&L.
- Drive annual budgets, financial forecastings, Financial Reports & Projections for Accurate Reporting.
- Should be apt at handling internal & external audits, manage the statutory compliances as per requirements.
- Controlling and monitoring of balance sheets with respect to time and costings.
- Manage periodic cash flows with insights, and provide management in-depth analysis of fund flow reports.
- Should have working and detailed knowledge of tax planning and tax managements, company law matters, trademarks and registration, managing investor relations.
- Will be responsible for financial planning and analysis of business.
- Proven expertise in project management and accurate understanding of the stages of project management.
- Maintaining of Management of Information systems.
- Experienced in handling banking relationships including providing timely information to financial institutions
Behavioural skills -
The person needs to be agile and understand the criticality of business.
- Should be apt in managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Should display leadership skills and understand how to handle various individuals in an organization across levels.
- Should be able to deal with ambiguity and having a go-getter attitude.
Education Qualification required :
MBA Finance/ ICWA/CA (rank Holder preferred)
Experience required :
7+ years of relevant years in real estate industry.
Job Type : Leadership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.