Finance Controller - QSR Platform (5-10 yrs)
The person will be responsible for providing leadership and coordination for the financial domain undertaking Financial Accounting, financial reporting and compliance. S/he will be a senior part of team working closely with the founder and the leadership team.
S/he should have prior experience in:
- Financial reporting & MIS Implementation: Provide daily/weekly/monthly/fortnightly financial and management information reports including budget vs actual. Responsible for accounting and financial systems, 100% statutory compliance and timely, adequate controls and accurate book keeping. Ensure legal and licensing compliance with periodic scanning of business model.
- Taxation and audits: Develop appropriate processes for GST implementation along with usage of systems & processes for transaction reconciliation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- S/he will define and execute a strong and ethical financial organization. And be known for his/her highest level of ethical practices
- Experience: Minimum 5-7 years with at-least a year as a Financial Controller
- A CA certification is essential, and/or a Master's Degree in Finance.
- Experience of working with high volume transactions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Entrepreneurial at heart and likes to take ownership
- Excellent analytical skills, motivated, hardworking and self-driven leader
- The leader is expected to be a team player with experience in managing people and projects, a self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders internal and external is essential.