Finance Controller - QSR (8-15 yrs)
The person will be responsible for providing leadership and coordination for the financial domain undertaking financial reporting, FP&A, accounting and compliance. S/he will be a senior part of team working closely with the founder and the leadership team.
S/he should have prior experience in:
Financial reporting & MIS Implementation: Provide daily/weekly/monthly/fortnightly financial and management information reports including budget vs actual. Responsible for accounting and financial systems, 100% statutory compliance and timely, adequate controls and accurate book keeping. Ensure legal and licensing compliances with periodic scanning of business model.
Taxation and audits: Develop appropriate processes for GST implementation along with usage of systems & processes for transaction reconciliation.
Business Finance & Strategy: Have a strategic bent of mind to execute plans related to pricing strategy, cost controlling and being able to manage both internal & external stakeholders from an Investor relations standpoint.
The Ideal Candidate:
- S/he will define and execute a strong and ethical financial organization. And be known for his/her highest level of ethical practices
- Experience: Minimum 8-12 years with at-least a year as a Financial Controller
- A CA certification is essential, and/or a Master's Degree in Finance.
- Experience of working in a start-up environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Entrepreneurial at heart and likes to take ownership
- Excellent analytical skills, motivated, hardworking and self-driven leader
- The leader is expected to be a team player with experience in managing people and projects, a self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders internal and external is essential.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.