Consultant at RGF Professional Recruitment
Views:872 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Finance Controller - Online/FMCD/Logistics (8-13 yrs)
1. Tracking cash flows and Financial Planning : The Finance Controller is expected to manage and monitor the cash position every day, manage payments as well as have a projection of a weeks cash flows at any given time. He/ She is expected to arrange for (cost effective) funds on a timely manner.
2. Ensuring maintenance of Books of Accounting and timely preparation of required reports : The Finance Controller should ensure that books are maintained and the required MIS are prepared and shared externally/internally on time. It is also his/her duty to make sure that deviations/ points of concern are addressed on time/ taken up with the board as required.
3. Ensuring legal and statutory compliances : The company's legal and statutory compliances should be taken up and addressed in a timely fashion such that there is no default/ non compliance.
4. Leading discussions with Investors (existing and potential), bankers, Financers and other stake holders about the Financial position of the company: there will periodically be a need for discussions on the financial position of the company with various external parties such as investors, bankers and strategic partners , financiers (for financing arrangements) , auditors etc. The Finance Controller is expected to play an active role in leading such discussions.
5. Trusted Advisor to the Company : The Finance Controller should understand the business model and operational flow of the company and advise the company on optimal financial and cash management practices and strategies