Consultant at RGF Professional Recruitment
Views:1593 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Finance Controller - Online/FMCD/Logistics (8-13 yrs)
1. Tracking cash flows and Financial Planning : The Finance Controller is expected to manage and monitor the cash position every day, manage payments as well as have a projection of a weeks cash flows at any given time. He/ She is expected to arrange for (cost effective) funds on a timely manner.
2. Ensuring maintenance of Books of Accounting and timely preparation of required reports : The Finance Controller should ensure that books are maintained and the required MIS are prepared and shared externally/internally on time. It is also his/her duty to make sure that deviations/ points of concern are addressed on time/ taken up with the board as required.
3. Ensuring legal and statutory compliances : The company's legal and statutory compliances should be taken up and addressed in a timely fashion such that there is no default/ non compliance.
4. Leading discussions with Investors (existing and potential), bankers, Financers and other stake holders about the Financial position of the company: there will periodically be a need for discussions on the financial position of the company with various external parties such as investors, bankers and strategic partners , financiers (for financing arrangements) , auditors etc. The Finance Controller is expected to play an active role in leading such discussions.
5. Trusted Advisor to the Company : The Finance Controller should understand the business model and operational flow of the company and advise the company on optimal financial and cash management practices and strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.