Senior Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-Rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:170 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Finance Controller - Manufacturing Operations Team - Pharma (6-8 yrs)
Qualification: CA / CMA / MBA-Finance
Years of Experience: 6 to 8 Years
- Single point of contact for all the finance related requirements of "Global External Manufacturing Operations".
- Inventory Valuation and Provisioning as per Company Policies.
- Preparation of LL Plant's (Loan Licence) Cost Sheets and review of LL Product's Yields.
- Review of Third Party Cost Sheets prior to PO release.
- Reviewing the Payables and Advance of TP / LL Partners.
- Share insightful data / analytics for key decision making related to "Global External Manufacturing Operations".
- Validation of Product make or outsource decisions.
- Review of LL and Third Party Procurement Agreements.
- Pre-audit of bills to ensure proper accounting and payments.
- Conducting / monitoring Stock Audits at LL Plants and ensuring proper accounting of the stock differences.
- Meet the audit requirements of Statutory, Sox, Cost Audit, Stock Audit and internal audits.
- Partner with SCM Team in driving down the Cost of Operations.
- Drive & keep track of "Operations Excellence Savings" of External Manufacturing Locations and provide highlights for review meetings.
- Ensure set process notes / SOPs are being followed, identify control gaps. Review and develop the process notes in coordination with central finance team.
- Driving Automation / Digitalization Projects.
- Knowledge of SAP & MS Office, Good Networking & Communication Skills, Good Presentation Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.