Consultant at Praaxis Consultants
Views:1550 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Finance Controller - Manufacturing Industry - CA (17-25 yrs)
Looking for Finance Controller for Leading MNC in Gujarat.
Exp: 17+ Years
Salary: Upto 80 LPA
Reporting to CEO
Candidate from Manufacturing Industry who have worked on Large Projects
Must have SAP Experience
1. Cash flow Management:
Scrutiny of all advances, deposits etc. and pursuing for recovery of old advances, deposits etc. which are not required for current business operation.
Timely reconciliation of Customer accounts for quicker dispute resolution and push for improving recovery of overdue.
2. Resource Management:
- Financial closure for the new projects.
- Arranging funds from Holding Company as per requirement.
- Meeting funds requirement of business (Capex & Opex) in timely manner.
3. Cost Reduction & Process Improvement:
- Improving budgeting process & budgetary Controls
- Developing segment wise cost monitoring framework (break-up @ granular level) and review for quick action.
- Streamlining Month end provisioning for expenses/income for faster closing of accounts
4. Other Key Activities:
- Financial Model for new projects / bidding purpose.
- Tax plan review on quarterly basis and other tax issues whenever crops up.
- Support in STRAP document and its updating periodically.
- Review of Capex programs and Completed projects w.r.to original business.
- Financial due diligence for new acquisitions, as required.
- Post take over migration and follow-up for indemnity etc.
- Post take over integration of Financial Processes and System.
5. Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
6. Build alliances, partnerships & deep relationship with Vendors, Consultants and Customers.
7. Oversight of accounting, finance, strategy, building infrastructure and implementing internal controls
8. Lead banking activities, developing relationships with appropriate external parties
9. Ability to provide concrete financial advice on business transactions identifying risks and opportunities
10. Ability to be a natural leader and a track record of having selected the right fit-for purpose talent while building large teams.