Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:158 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Finance Controller - Manufacturing Firm - CA (5-7 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead and expand the central payment processing to companies' subsidiaries (current and future).
- Responsible for handling the financial controlling for subsidiary companies.
- Lead transformation IT projects within finance and accounts.
- Consolidate, Track, Report and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) considering goals and financial standing. Build relationships with relevant stakeholders across the business, and externally as required, to assist in facilitating data collection and analysis.
- Provide detailed data analysis on key project performance indicators and project milestones across all business units.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- The role would also be required to lead and manage integration of accounting areas for future acquisitions
Qualification : CA (Preferably 1 st Attempt)