Manager at Associated Search Pvt Ltd
Views:428 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Finance Controller - Manufacturing Firm (4-10 yrs)
Job description :
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for site
- Analyze variances and communicates explanations to management with recommended actions
- Prepare forecasts of income statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows for the Plant
- Must work across organizational boundaries and all levels of the company to achieve plant, country or corporate objectives
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, G/L, Inventory/Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Integrates and trains new staff while leading the continued professional development of the existing team
- Shares best practices across global finance team, e.g. process improvements, financial modelling and procedures changes
- Provides proactive / unsolicited consultation, interpretation and education of complex financial and operational matters to various departmental leaders used to drive business decisions
- 5 - 10 years of related experience in the Finance department, good understanding of IFRS with Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in Manufacturing Industry
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting related field. CA/ICWA will be preferred.
- Good Understanding of Business P&L and Drivers of Cost and Margin.
- Proactive and Drives for continuous improvement through numbers.
- Prior experience in Plant Controlling/Business Partnering.
- Good knowledge of financial processes
- Demonstrate excellence in business analytics and tools like, G-Sheet, BI, QlikView, passion for details.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to clearly communicate ideas and recommended action and to be presented at senior level
- The ideal candidate needs to be well organized to priorities workload. The candidate will need to feel comfortable working independently and happy to take initiative and make decisions
- Resilience: ability to perform multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to think objectively, have strong ethical standards, high levels of integrity to adhere to regulations and compliance are necessary
- Fluent in English
- High reliability, quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Ability to manage projects of cross-department and cross-countries teams
- Ability to interact with senior management and multiple stakeholders
- Appetence to work within an international and intercultural environment
- Proficient writing and delivery of presentations, documentations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.