Team Lead - HR at Vitasta Consulting
Views:560 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Finance Controller - Manufacturing (7-12 yrs)
We are hiring for a Finance Controller who will be accountable for Managing Finance, Financial Controlling, Governance, Accounting, Treasury and Tax only from manufacturing industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide financial guidance and leadership to the Management Team in delivering their business objectives.
- Ensure robust financial evaluation of all major business decisions in relation to Sourcing and Production, working capital, capital investments and returns on investments.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls and risk management processes exist and are executed.
- Ensure financial statements are fully compliant with all appropriate accounting standards and corporate reporting requirements are met in a timely and high quality way.
- Manage and develop a team of direct reports by providing strong leadership.
- Provide stewardship of organizational assets and ensure that the organization is compliant with relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure efficient processes are enabled to focus on making right decisions.
- Ensure Financial Controlling to provide deep business insight on actual and forward looking performance (reporting and planning).
- Develop an effective Controlling for Sourcing and Production, working capital management and investments decisions in line with Group policies.
- Ensure the financial transactions have the proper documentation and are in accordance with the internal control environment expectations.
- Ensure information is prepared fairly, honestly, and in accordance with relevant professional standards.
- Develop and implement tax planning and management actions in line with business objectives, Group tax policies and local tax regulations.
- Effectively manage unit's treasury system and forex operations by implementing best local practices in line with Group policies, influence on bank relationship, establishing suitable standards and managing appropriately currency risks.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable, Accounts payable with appropriate controls.
- Ensure the correctness of the costing for the product lines.
- Ensure compliance to local tax regulations related to Direct and Indirect Taxes, FEMA.
Delivering a Secure Governance and Control Environment:
- Fulfill responsibilities by ensuring effective compliance and control, responding to increasing regulatory developments including financial reporting, capital requirements, and corporate responsibility.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sound management controls/policies to ensure compliance with overall company's internal control requirements, Internal Audit reports,business ethics and Code of Business Conduct, compliance guidelines.
- Manage and co-ordinate internal control review, internal and external audits.
- Determine any change in business environment and develop respective processes within the control framework.
- Develop, deploy and improve risk management function.
Contributing to a High-Performing Business:
- Build the effective process of high-quality Operating Plan development that fits business purposes in close partnership with the management team.
- Leverage Sourcing and Production Controlling, reporting, financial shaping, modelling and forecasting activities to bring value added insights to the business.
- Managing cash, liquidity, profitability, long-term vision, and sustainable organizational success.
- Build tools meant to simplify, standardize and automate reporting.
- Ensure business managers and their teams understand financial performance and drivers to improve it.
- Develop and implement suitable management information system and review of monthly results to support the business objectives.
People Management and Engagement:
- Build, manage and lead effective team by attracting, developing, retaining and motivating high-calibre Team members.
- Ensure team know their roles and responsibilities, performance standards and expectations.
- Be the centre of expertise for own team by sharing knowledge, mentoring and training them on the skills aligned with their development objectives, constantly develop and leverage capabilities within Finance function.
- A qualified Chartered Accountant or Finance Controller with minimum 7 years of operational experience in manufacturing industry.
- Advanced knowledge in SAP.
- Preferably with leadership experience.