HR Executive at Forret India Pvt Ltd
Views:4528 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Finance Controller - IT Vertical - Bank (3-8 yrs)
Company Name : Leading Bank
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Role : IT Finance Control
Experience : More than 3 Years
Job Purpose :
- IT cost overview including detailed project spends validation by coordinating with various stakeholders involved for decision-making.
- Ensure compliance with defined processes w.r.t RA, Stakeholders consensus, Business benefits are adhered for IT spends
Job Description :
IT Process & Controls :
- Examine if procurement process is being followed, business sponsor & cost code allocations are in line.
- Responsible for analyzing the trends/variances identifying business drivers for meaningful summary and analytics.
- Liaison effectively with Top management level stakeholders from compliance & process perspective
IT Funding Cost Validation :
- Validate the total cost of ownership for proposed CAPEX and liaison with other finance analysts to validate business justifications which may include :
New solution implementation :
- New Infra requirements (Capacity/ Tech Obsolescence)
- Product related enhancements in User Application
- Validate estimation of Banks IT recurring cost which includes :
- Software AMC
- Hardware AMC
- Professional/ Managed support service
- FM charges
- IT security spends
Data center & Data Circuit related spends etc.
Budgeting & Reporting :
- Coordinate for the IT annual budget, forecast, analysis and variance reporting processes & liaising with Tax, legal & Cost teams
- Maintain confidentiality and to protect privacy of information & Document work procedures as needed
Experience Required :
- 3-7 Years of experience as Finance analyst with good understanding of IT systems and IT infrastructure items.
- Should be able to validate, discuss proposed IT Spends with multiple and senior level stakeholders independently with minimum supervision.
- Financial acumen for detailed validation of proposed IT spends.
- Experience in financial analysis, strong quantitative and analytical skills for financial modeling.
Major Stakeholders : (Intra team and cross functional stakeholders, who would need to be interacted with for discharging duties)
- IT Strategy and Design
- IT Operations Team/ Business Technology groups
- IT Security Team
- Legal & Taxation Team
- IT procurement & Governance
- Other Support teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.