Consultant at RGF Select India
Views:16977 Applications:607 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Finance Controller - IT (10-15 yrs)
Professional Strengths & Key personal skills of CONTROLLER :
Accounts & Audit finalization as per IFRS, USGAAP and Indian GAAP
Exposure of Computation & Accounting of Corporate Taxation of listed company
Exposure of Working on International Assignments or handling foreign subs.
Quick Learner, Self motivated with ability to work well, individually or as a part of team.
Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and deadlines.
Team player and outstanding communication skills
People management skills, out of box solution provider
- Handing audits, compliances in a listed company environment
Proactive and experience in finalization of accounts of multiple subs including foreign subs.
Reporting and analysis
Experience in Mergers and acquisitions is helpful
REPORTING TO CFO
Must be a CA ( + CPA is helpful )
Preparation of Consolidated and standalone Financial Statements & Audit
- Consolidation of Financial statements of multiple subs.
- Preparation of disclosure of quarterly and annual consolidated & standalone financial statements under IGAAP and IFRS including Tax disclosure
- Ensure the elimination of the inter company transaction and equity and investment elimination at Consol level before the consolidation.
- Involved in the analysis of variances
- Coordinating with Statutory Auditors & internal auditors
- Validate and book the accruals for the outsourced expenses
- Ensure revenue recognization policy is complied
- Reviewing and Analyzing the Financial Statements of Regions/ foreign subs (for the consolidation at corporate level
To ensure compliance of Company Internal Policy
To ensure compliance of IGAP / IFRS requirements
To provide explanation from regions for the movement in Balance sheet and P&L item.
Ensure statutory compliances
- Preparation / Review of Audit Report and finalization of Financial Statements
- Preparation/ Review and Filing of Annual Returns of Companies
- Circulating the Finance cost schedule on the m-on-m and q-on-q basis explaining movements in different components of the Finance Cost i.e. interest cost, forex gain/loss
- Circulating Effective tax rate reconciliation at Consol level on monthly, quarterly and annual basis explaining movement in Tax charges and deviation from Statutory rate.
- Analysis of variance compared to forecast and budgets
- Preparing financial summary and comparatives for Management review along with the detailed analysis of current assets and liabilities movements
- Assisting in the implementation and UAT of new ERP system
- Reviewing the Accounts reconciliations of the regions on monthly basis and to discuss the same for any clarification.
- Monitor cash flows on daily basis
Tax Accounting & filing
- Heading the computation of the Current tax charges and deferred tax charges IFRS and IGAAP on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Validation of tax computation of foreign entities on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Reconciliation of the Tax Charge as per book and as per return filed with IT department and accounting for Return impact for previous years.
- Providing forecasted Corporate Tax charge - (Current & Deferred Tax) for Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and for month on month basis.
- Responsible for preparation of Reconciliation of Advance Tax, TDS and Current Tax as per Book and Return.
- Preparation / Review of Tax Audit Report, Income Tax Returns and filing of Income Tax Returns.
- Review of Service tax liability and assessments
- Transfer pricing assessments