Technical Recruiter at Apidel Technology
Views:3544 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Finance Controller - Insurance (18-30 yrs)
- Looking for 18+ years of industry experience
- Provide oversight of the Indian corporate finance team performing the day-to-day accounting functions, invoicing, treasury, AP
- Assist the India CFO with transformation and cost saving strategies, monthly business updates to the India leadership, board presentations and various other ad hoc analyses and projects.
- Provide strategic direction and management of the Finance and Accounts function to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Manage the financial risks, planning towards Fund Management and record-keeping.
- Participate in preparation of the Annual Plan.
- Strategic Business Plans that improve the efficiency and long term profitability of the business and ensure optimum functioning of the departments.
- Ensure the design of a robust data driven business-decision-making framework, technology driven process improvements and change
- Ensure compliance with the company's policies, procedures and local statutory regulations.
- Manage Statutory and Internal Auditors.
- Direct/Indirect Taxes (GST)
- Forex Management
- Banking & Treasury
- Preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual Fund Flow
- Management and variance analysis of Budget on periodical basis
- All reports on financial performance of the company to be presented to the CFO
- Financial Controller Skills and Qualifications:
- CA/ master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field; several years of experience in a business or finance environment; management experience; leadership skills; interpersonal skills; outstanding mathematical skills; honesty; integrity; reliability; excellent written and verbal communication skills; should have an eye for detail; organisational skills; understanding of data privacy standards.