Finance Controller - Healthcare Startup (8-13 yrs)
- We are currently retained by a leading and well funded startup to hire a Financial Controller. This is a well rooted company which is on its growth journey.
- As a Financial Controller you will be responsible to manage and improve the organization's financial performance, direct the accounting operations and create projections for the management team. Your role would include investor relations, providing business finance guidance to the leadership team, and setting processes for a smooth scale up.
- Your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency as a Financial Controller will aid the organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
- Please do note this needs a professional who has worked with a funded startup for atleast 4 years and has seen scale. This is non negotiable.
- To do strategic planning and providing the financial grounding.
- Building processes for scale up
- To connect the dots between the profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Overall responsibility for Financial & Accounts Management and instituting financial discipline in the organization's operations
- Bring financial insights to drive accountability, efficiency and growth opportunities
- Manage investor relations & work on investor related queries.
To fit the bill:
- 8-12 Years of experience post in Finance post CA or CS+CFA
- Someone who has seen a start-up scale up and who has built processes keeping the scale in mind. Someone who has seen the complexities of business.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Well organized and self-directed
Interested please apply with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your forte in financial controllership and current CTC details in resume/cover letter.