Business Head - Europe & Middle East at People Resources
Views:987 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Finance Controller - FMCG - CA (18-23 yrs)
Financial Controller : FMCG (Delhi/ NCR) for a very large and global MNC with rapidly growing domestic as well as international business operations. Company is performing very well on the stock markets. CA with around 18 years of experience in top companies known for best global practices and expertise in global consolidation, reporting,analysis, supporting board in high impact decisions, financial and commercial controllership.
Functional Competencies :
- In depth Financial Accounting and Reporting knowledge
- Global consolidation
- Financial and commercial controllership
- Decision support for the board
- Working knowledge of Taxation & Statutory Compliances
- Knowledge of Audit Processes and procedures
- Ensure the preparation of financial statements, financial reports and audits for the company and its domestic / international subsidiaries as appropriate.
- High level MIS and impact analysis for decision support
- Board level interactions and facilitation of critical decisions
- Mergers / acquisitions and amalgamation
- Ensure the hygiene of accounts, clean balance sheet on an ongoing basis.
- Lead & implement regulatory changes like IFRS, IFC, ICDS and GST.
Behavioural & Leadership Competencies :
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- Defines, improves processes through Continuous Improvement Orientation.
- Engages effectively with and manages stakeholder relationships
- Displays High Professional Integrity
- Combines technical expertise with Business acumen.
- Demonstrates high Drive for Results
- Focuses on Customer ensuring their need is met with consistently.
- Builds team capability and engagement through People Focus.
- Ensures High system orientation / process adherence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.