Recruiter at Heron Strategic Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2547 Applications:738 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Finance Controller - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
- We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a company initiated to bridge the gap between companies, organizations, and resources.
We have an open position for Finance Controller with our Client in Bangalore.
Overall role definition - Finance Controller
Financial Planning & Analysis :
Business Finance - should understand the business well and offer analysis on financials and recommend solutions to improve profitability, growth and returns
- Budgeting, Reporting and Internal MIS with timely escalations
- Investor Relations
- Closing process mgmt.
- Managing Board Meetings/Board Members including Audit Committee, minutes preparation etc.
- Fund-raising support
- Taxation - Direct as well as Indirect. Indirect being more important generally
- Audit - Internal, External and Tax
- Treasury Mgmt - Independent area in itself depending on the company type and size.
- Fund Raising,
- Banking relationships,
- Debt capital markets exposure and working capital management
- SOPs, Internal processes and controls set up and monitoring
- Transaction Management
- Procure-to-pay (Accounts payables and payment processes including procurement)
- Sales - to - Cash (Accounts Receivables and collection process)
- Record-to-Report (same as book keeping but more comprehensive) Legal (Basics)
Commercial Knowledge (cost savings, procurement, tax structuring, transaction structuring etc)
- Fraud Investigations
- Risk Management