Director at Connexio Search
Views:1443 Applications:514 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Finance Controller - FMCG (6-15 yrs)
Our client is one of the well funded D2C company in India and is looking out for a Financial Controller who will be reporting to the CEO in Delhi.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Manage and comply with local, state, and government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and external accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality control over all financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Finance and Accounting - Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law, tax laws and financial regulations.
Qualifications and Experience :
- At least 5 years of full time experience in finance/accounting roles
- Hands-on experience with financial planning and risk management
- Experience with high-growth companies would be desirable