Talent Acquisition Role at Envista Hiring
Views:1669 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:362
Finance Controller - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
- Manage all accounting operations including billing, payroll, A/R, A/P, GL and counsel, cost accounting, inventory accounting, and revenue recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Analyze financial data.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial reports.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Manage cash flow.
- Stakeholder management.
- Debt management and collection.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop, document, and monitor business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Supervise and prepare income statements.
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.