Senior HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:839 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Finance Controller - FinTech - CA (10-15 yrs)
Role: Finance Controller
1) Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate accounting principles and regulatory requirements. Ensure underlying accounting records are accurate, complete and in accordance with GAAP. Maintain internal control safeguards.
2) Build a strong internal and external Audit Framework for the Group. Own all audit activities to ensure seamless audits across geographies.
3) Review monthly financial reports for accuracy, completeness and major variances between actual and budget results.
4) Own monthly financial statements, financial packages, and other informational reports/analysis. Develop and monitor policies and procedures within generally accepted accounting principles and corporate guidelines to ensure sufficient cash flow, reduced operating costs, and increased revenues.
5) Drive operational efficiency by monitoring and improving costing activities and Identify saving initiatives and leverage economies of scale.
6) Manage cash flow and forecasting by developing a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs. Optimize the handling of banking relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash positions and return from investment of idle funds
7) Oversee and approve financial transactions and reconciliations, ensuring that robust controls are in operation and workloads are managed effectively.
8) Ensure compliance through planning, documentation, complex economic searches.
9) Optimize tax outlay by studying regulations, presenting tax strategies to management and filing returns.
10) Lead financial compliance, ensuring that all procedures and policies are business focused and communicated effectively to relevant stakeholders. Ensuring that finance activities are compliant with internal/external financial policies and regulations.
11) Review prior financial results and discuss anticipated changes to highlight future needs and trends.
12) Provide effective management and leadership to the finance team in multiple geographies, and conduct performance and development reviews of staff managed, to ensure motivated performance, high quality service delivery and achievement of the business plan.
13) Develop and maintain a continuous improvement culture, focusing on efficient ways of working for both current and new processes.