Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:2117 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:280
Finance Controller - Environment Management Firm - CA (8-10 yrs)
This requirement is for an Environment Management Organization backed by a large PE Fund, Gurgaon based candidates Preferred
Location - Gurgaon
RM - CFO
- Take overall ownership for finalization and consolidation of accounts for all Holding & Subsidiary companies
- Work with individual Business team to drive monthly MIS reporting with variance analysis
- Ensure timely completion of Statutory audits with Zero Observations and proper conduct of Board meets
- Drive ERP implementations across all the Companies
- Co-ordinate with tax consultants for filing litigation/appeals for expenses/claims disallowed by tax authorities.
- Actively Co-ordinate with tax authorities for completion of assessments, rectification, refunds, etc.
- Enabling business decision such as capex, special projects, due diligence of JV Partners
- Work with other department heads to help improve business efficiency and help measure business performance
- Initiate & follow up on Cost savings initiatives
- Qualified CA with 8 to 12 years of experience in FPNA, Taxation, Audit, Variance Analysis, Budgetary control, Finance Control, Inventory Management etc.
- Has Business Acumen to be able to take right business decision for growth of the business.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and work closely on Operational issues as and when needed is mandatory
- Proven team leadership and interpersonal abilities
- Preferably from manufacturing / FMCG / Waste Management backgrounds
For any specific query, one may call 8451801646