Views:1356 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Finance Controller - Electronics Systems & Design Manufacturing Firm - CA (20-25 yrs)
- MNC is a leading ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing) Indian Multinational Company founded in 1994 that offers Mission Critical design, development & manufacturing of customized system/subsystem solutions for high-reliability applications for global customers in Defense, Aerospace, Space, Industrial, Medical, and Transportation domain.
- MNC has around 2000 employees and has operations across India, Europe and Canada and revenue is 150 million USD and has been recognized by World Economic Forum as a global growth company and Forbes Asia featured and as Asia's 200 Best Companies under a Billion.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. responsible to oversee all financial and accounting activities of the manufacturing site. You should excel in working with global stakeholders and have outstanding communication and leadership skills and report to the CFO and dotted line to BU head.
What You'll Do :
- You will be responsible to oversee all financial and accounting activities of the manufacturing site.
- Identify various financial risks and develop risk mitigation plan to preserve cash flow, improve profitability
- Create inventory liability analysis by customer by considering overall forecast, PO, in house inventory (Raw material, WIP, FG) and establish overall financial limit by site.
- Audit and ensure work orders are not released to manufacturing without PO / Shipment confirmations to customers. Exceptions to be approved by BU head.
- Publish customer site wise profitability analysis to guide growth of existing accounts.
- Drive excess and obsolete materials to resolution with Program head and take necessary controls to minimize exposure (Stop Supplier PO, WO release etc).
- Spend analysis, material & labor variance analysis, forecasting, KPI (key performance indicators) management and reporting, asset safeguarding, and evaluating/tracking cost out opportunities.
- Responsible for operational budget and forecast development, monitoring, reporting, and assisting departments in meeting budgeted spend levels to ensure site cost efficiency.
- Responsible for all monthly and quarter end closing activities including journal entries, balance sheet and income statement variance analysis and reporting, compliance reporting and account reconciliation review.
- Assist management in planning labor and assets for budgets, forecasts and actual operations. (DL # based on planned revenue by month).
- Work closely with the Warehouse and Supply Chain Departments to monitor cycle count performance, reducing excess and obsolete inventory and identification of related root causes.
- Ensures supplier open PO's are audited and tracked to meet customer orders, timely cancellation of supplier PO's for cancelled orders.
- Partner with the BU Head on Financial Analysis and margin reporting.
- The Operational Controller will manage accounts payable, receivable, budgeting, planning financial reporting, general ledger and invoicing.
- Provide financial statement reporting and analysis, cash flow analysis, budgeting and 13-week cash forecasting.
- The Operational Controller will review both the YTD margin and inventory analytics.
- The Controller is responsible for the day-to-day accounting and finance operations of the plant, as well as supporting strategic objectives and initiatives of the company.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Budget development and administration.
- Collects, interprets and reports financial data and trends.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes :
- Results-orientation: focus on customers, provide solutions to customers working with technical team.
- Establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability; learn continuously/improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are?
- A degree with a major in Engineering or related field is required and CA is mandatory.
- Minimum of 20+ years of experience in a complex EMS manufacturing environment with management experience. Direct experience in an electronic / electrical product, EMS manufacturing environment is mandatory.
- Strong demonstrated experience in interaction with cross functional heads and continuously questioning the status quo and raise the bar in improving quality, collaboration and experience
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership skills, having an ability to move a cross-functional group in a unified direction and with a common vision.
- A leader who can communicate an inspired vision and a sense of core purpose and motivate the entire organization.
- High degree of intellect, team spirit and people connect with all stakeholders.
- Strong time management skills and result orientation, with ability to navigate high pressure situations.