Talent Acquisition at Qrata
Views:679 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Finance Controller - eCommerce - CA (5-8 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
Should have experience & be able to handle the following:
- Controlling of Finance, General Accounting, General Ledger, Treasury management
- Review all financial plans and budgets and monitor all periodic financial reports
- Assist founders with board meeting deck, business plan, and monthly MIS
- Work with founders to regularly look for cost reduction opportunities and optimizing Working Capital
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Ensure financial reporting systems comply with government regulations and legislation
- Lead and manage taxation, balance sheet, closing, financial statements reporting
- Coordinate with the external auditors for statutory audit and due diligence
- The person should be mature enough to handle the F&A work as well as be an advisor to the Founders in all minor & major decisions
- Ensures that effective internal controls are in place and ensures compliance with all applicable laws, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
IDEAL Profile :
- Experience: 5- 8 Years of experience in a controllership role in Revenue Center ecosystems
Qualification: Qualified CA
- Preferred Domain exposure: Any experience in working in VC backed start-ups, internet/tech companies, retail companies and/or fundraising would have a definite advantage
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly, and can translate your skills into new processes that your team will follow.
- Leadership: You will rapidly grow into a company leader. You will build company culture and help shape our future.