Senior Value Partner at GrowValue HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:829 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Finance Controller/Chief Financial Officer - BFSI - CA (10-20 yrs)
Position Description :
- As a key member of the Management team, the incumbent is expected to assume a strategic role in the overall management of the Institution. The CFO role has primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, costing, legal and property management, analysis and negotiations, as well as effective stakeholder management.
- The Chief Financial Officer advises the Senior Management on all matters pertaining to the financial management and operations of the Institution and is also expected to assist in promoting a customer-oriented service attitude at the same time ensuring adequate control and oversight on the assets of the Institution
- A Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Solid GAAP and financial reporting technical skills.
Broad Duties & Responsibilities
Core Areas to be handled would be as under:
- Financial planning and strategy
- Balance Sheet Management
- Strategic planning and vision
- Quality management
- Promotion of process improvement
- Forecasting & Strategy
- Corporate finance
- Budgeting & Cost Management
- Intergroup Co-ordination
- Team Management