Finance Controller - Chemicals Firm - CA (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As the Finance Controller, you would be responsible for streamlining financial processes, develop new SOPs with the focus on profitability and look after financial reporting and taxation (direct and indirect).
Client Details :
Our client is a US based listed chemical company with a global legacy of 100+ years.
As the Finance Controller, you would be reporting to Head of Finance. Your responsibilities would be as follows:
- Lead and manage the finance & accounts team
- Responsible for managing various functions such as monthly closing, Balance Sheet, P&L Analysis along with monitoring plant & sales KPI, variance analysis.
- Accurate and timely completion and publishing of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.
- Develop accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Drive key finance initiatives to improve performance and facilitate business growth
- Identify opportunities to improve cost structure
- Mentor team and groom for higher responsibilities along with Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Stakeholder Management - internal and vendors
- Coordinate and own preparation of regulatory reporting with local, state, and central government tax filings
As the ideal candidate, you are a Chartered Accountant with 12-15 years of post qualification experience in manufacturing companies. Candidates with experience in US GAAP will be preferred.
Job Offer :
To grow with one of the fastest-growing chemical MNCs in India
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Udit Bhojani on +91 (0) 22 4236 3318.
Contact - Udit Bhojani - +91 (0) 22 4236 3318
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.