CEO at Talentgear HR Solutions
Views:3677 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Finance Controller - CA - Pharma (15-22 yrs)
SUMMARY OF THE OVERALL JOB :
- To be responsible for accurate and on time financial reports and analysis, receivables and payables management, costing, managing insurance portfolio for all assets and banking operations.
- To be also responsible for all indirect taxes, filing, statutory audits and compliance.
KEY RESULT AREAS :
- On time and accurate Cash Flow Statement, P&L, Balance Sheet and statutory financial reports.
- Accurate Provisioning, closing and reporting for receivables and payables on monthly basis. (Receivables only on annual basis.)
- On time and accurate costing
- Cost of capital raised
- Accurate CAPEX costing
- On time payment of Indirect taxes, compliance and on time refund
- Statutory compliance, on time Statutory Audits and Audit without qualification
KEY FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES :
FINANCIAL REPORTING & ANALYSIS and REGULATORY COMPLIANCES :
- To ensure timely closure of all accounting processes.
- To ensure all monthly and annual Financial Reports are prepared accurately and on time.
- To ensure monthly, quarterly and annual analysis of consolidated financial statements and submission to CFO & President.
- To ensure all financial reporting is done as per Indian GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP and IndAs.
- To ensure all financial reports are audited satisfactorily and on time.
- To ensure compliance with companies Act - ICFR
- To ensure compliance with Internal Financial Controls and / or SOX Compliance.
- To direct and oversee costing processes.
- To ensure project/activity based costing is prepared and variance is analyzed.
- To ensure Cost Audits are done on time.
- To ensure costing for product development and projects are accurate and enough support is provided to BD.
BANKING & COMMERCIAL :
- To ensure inventories are appropriately evaluated and slow moving inventories are liquidated on time.
- To ensure all purchase payments are accurately provisioned as per CAPEX and OPEX budget.
- To ensure vendors payments rates are negotiated well. To ensure favourable Days Payment Outstanding
- To ensure Letter of Credit and Bank Guarantees are arranged on time.
- To ensure appropriate Insurance covers mitigating all possible risks and ensure Insurance premiums are negotiated.
- To ensure working capital and term loans are raised at a competitive price.
- To ensure cash flow for rolling three months are monitored on monthly basis.
DIRECT AND INDIRECT TAXES COMPLIANCE :
- To ensure all direct & indirect taxes are assessed and paid on time. And all returns are filed on time.
- To ensure Audits and Compliance related to direct & Indirect taxes.
REVENUE ACCOUNTING :
- To ensure accurate provisioning of all Receivables annually and Revenues monthly.
- To ensure billing adheres to all tax compliance.
- To ensure timely transfer of fund from overseas account to corporate account.
- To ensure MIS for revenue accounting are on time.
- To ensure all credit notes and thoroughly cross-checked and approved by the CFO before it is issued.
CONSOLIDATION OF ACCOUNTS AND EXPENSE ACCOUNTING :
- To ensure consolidation of all reports are done on time for reporting purpose
- To ensure Trial balance of all overseas entities/operation are reviewed frequently.
- To ensure accurate provisioning of all employee expenses.
- To ensure On time Audits and all recommendations of the statutory audits are implemented on time.
TALENT MANAGEMENT :
- Guide and mentor teams.
- Ensure regular feedback and coaching is given on performance and behaviour of the team
- Ensure adequate on-the-job and other trainings are provided to the team.
- Ensure conduct bi-annual performance review is carried out on time and constructive feedback is given to every employee.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
Education : Chartered Accountant
Experience : 15+ yrs Should be from Pharma industry,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.