Senior Talent Partner at Randstad India Limited
Views:765 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Finance Controller - CA (10-15 yrs)
Company - Global MNC
Mandatory Qualification - CA
Key Responsibilities :
- Supervising the monthly closing to provide the full view to the board of directors.
- Support the head of accounting for the audits and give guidelines for financial statement establishment.
- Manage the consolidation of all the subsidiaries of the group
- Continue the improvement of analytical system and exchange with the central team on future improvements and reports to be implemented in SAP and to be transmitted to BoD.
- Provide profitability analysis and initiate corrective actions to improve financial performance of the different sites
- Support the central team on Purchasing process and on implementation on new global supply contracts.
- Follow up of the investment plan and ensure that cash spend is in line with expectations.
- Analyzing very regularly all deviations and project future indebtedness in order to anticipate any bottleneck
- Regular updates of free cash flow analysis to provide visibility to sites
- Discussions with Group treasury to implement new financing solutions for new projects.
- Find alternative financing non-guaranteed and ensure their implementation
- Validation of payments for all sites
- Weekly follow up with central team to ensure Receivables are well collected.
- Leadership in the Budget process and ensure that business needs are aligned with financial constraints of the group in different countries and at Group level
- Support business development by providing analysis and tools to measure future projects
- Exchange within EPO on various topics (profitability of sites, discrepancy on the production volume ..)
- Ensure legal requirements are achieved by exchanging with external subcontractor.
- Support legal documentation in implementation of new projects (financing, legal creation of company ..)
- Preparation of financial & business presentation for internal or external usage (BoD, EPO ..)
- Support and provide guidelines to the central team to be able to achieve all the needs of the Group.
Team management :
- Providing leadership to support strong H&S policy from the group.
- Being the key interlocutor for top management to support financial and business needs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.