Finance Controller - Brewery/Distillery/Industrial (8-12 yrs)
The Finance Controller will be responsible to drive all financial functions including planning, accounts, audit, compliance, costing and pricing.
1. Financial accounting, audit, and statutory compliances - preparation of consolidated financial statements and statutory audit
2. Preparation of Annual Budget and analyzing monthly accounts (Balance Sheet and P&L Account, Cash Flow) of BU against the budgets and suggest corrective actions to BU Head in consultation with CFO
3. Assisting BU Head in understanding variances in monthly budgets and actual numbers achieved
4. Monitoring and assisting BU head in controlling the overheads and achieving the monthly/quarterly/Annual budget.
5. Working with internal audit teams in coordinating with projects for audits, arranging for closure of internal auditors queries and post internal audit, following up for taking the necessary actions against the points raised by the internal audits.
6. Working with insurance team for ensuring that all projects are properly insured and all the insurance claim related papers are organized on timely manner for settlement of claims.
7.Managing compliances for direct and indirect tax requirements, GST, secretarial, legal, and other statutory compliances.
9. Monitoring the cash flow cycle for the projects.
10. Helping the proposal team in costing of various jobs for bidding.
11. Monitoring and analyzing projects from the stage of bid profitability, post engineering profitability, actual profitability and realized profitability.
12. Controlling the working capital-Receivables management, controlling DSO, recovery of sticky receivables, coordinating with legal department for filing legal cases for recovery. Monitoring and controlling BU inventory.
1. Sound Knowledge of accounting, taxation- direct and indirect and finance-letter of credits and bank guarantees and Project accounting
2. Business and Commercial Acumen
3. Excellent Communication Skils ( Written & verbal)
4. High level of analytical skills- Ease of working in SAP environment and working on excel for analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.