Finance Controller - BPO/KPO/FMCG - CA (5-8 yrs)
CA is must for this role.
- In-depth knowledge and hand on experience in maintaining accounts under IGAAP & Companies Act, 2013.
- In depth knowledge of aspects of tax and regulations pertaining to Withholding taxes, GST, FEMA & Co-law.
- Hands on experience in managing the day to day accounting including month-end close process.
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills and ERP design skills.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls