Finance Controller - BPO/KPO/FMCG - CA (5-8 yrs)
CA is must for this role.
- In-depth knowledge and hand on experience in maintaining accounts under IGAAP & Companies Act, 2013.
- In depth knowledge of aspects of tax and regulations pertaining to Withholding taxes, GST, FEMA & Co-law.
- Hands on experience in managing the day to day accounting including month-end close process.
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills and ERP design skills.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.