Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:3211 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Finance Controller - BPO (8-12 yrs)
The Financial Controller will be responsible for consolidating books of accounts of Holding company. Provide guidance and support to local Corp Accounting Team members in performing their duties, hands on experience on Global Consolidation. Timely review tasks performed by Local team and sharing feedback.
- Global consolidation process
- Support during month close and year-end. Interact with auditors and US counterparts to ensure timely deliverables
- Review/create critical consolidation journal entries and eliminations. Troubleshoot and resolve variances
- Review intercompany variances and oversee reconciling item resolution
- Review of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Review of consolidated reports and supplemental schedules
- Facilitate completion of closing packages with international controllers and tax for US GAAP requirements
- Work closely with International controllers to ensure smooth consolidation process
- Interact with stake holders through transparent and smooth communication and internal teams
- Administrator for master data maintenance and other company tools
- Support on ad-hoc projects as assigned
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.