Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:529 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Finance Controller - BFSI (7-15 yrs)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company's financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- Lead a team in Finance, Accounts and Admin
- Work with Debtors and Creditors
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 7 - 10 years' of finance experience
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.