Consultant at Live Connections
Views:3691 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Finance Controller - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
This role is responsible for managing the Hubs accounting and reporting review function to support the Hubs Financial Controller in provision of accurate and timely financial information to the BU Divisional Finance team, and ensuring that all statutory and regulatory reporting obligations across the Business Unit are adequately met.
- Manage the preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations for high risk GL Accounts on a timely/monthly basis for all designated entities, ensuring a robust balance sheet reconciliation process is in place and adhered to.
- Manage the approval of transactional tasks including reconciliations that are performed by the third party resources.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including finalisation of actuals, month on month analytical review, delivery of results to Divisional Financial team and appropriate governance activities to support the integrity of the actuals.
- Manage the accuracy of regulatory and statutory reporting functions delivered from the hubs team.
- Ensure the accuracy and compliance of accounting policies and processes including review of high value journal requests, supporting month-end activities and completing necessary checks and reconciliations to guarantee the accuracy of financial information (proactively engage Group Accounting Policy as required).
- Ensure auditor requests and queries are responded to on a timely basis.
- Manage end to end process improvements and implementation for efficient personnel utilisation
- Develop and Maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders (onshore Finance Controllership teams) ensuring all needs are delivered.
- Be the Hubs Financial Control primary point of contact for designated areas of onshore FC function and - own- that relationship.
- Build collaborative relationships with other senior finance and other management functions in order to enable effective exchange of information required to support financial control activities.
- Provide valuable inputs for monthly financial result discussions with designated onshore FC teams.
- Ensure the accuracy of accounting outputs, by guaranteeing processes adhere to compliance and control disciplines as outlined in the Accounting Standards Manual and other Group policies and procedures.
- Embed simplification, standardisation and elimination of financial control activities/processes where appropriate.
- Accountable for driving end to end process improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable reporting requirements (both internal and external).
- Ensure any adverse audit findings are actioned appropriately.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.