Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:2452 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Finance Controller - Automotive (5-10 yrs)
Job Purpose: Responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department with regard to all financial and accounting activities.
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimisation plans and forecasting
- Closely work with the top management and provide accurate financial information
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Manage cash flow
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems
- Manage and comply with local, state, and government reporting requirements and tax filings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.