Manager-Talent Acquisition at Honeybeez Consultancy
Views:1083 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Finance Controller - Advertising Firm - CA (8-10 yrs)
- Result-oriented professional with experience in preparing, examining and analysing accounting records, financial statements, budgets and other financial reports, financial statements and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all finance and accounting operations of an entity within a discipline.
- Supervise daily accounting & periodic general ledger reviews to understand trends and challenge any anomalies.
- Review and approve monthly Trial Balance, Balance Sheet & P&Ls reconciliations.
- Finalisation and reporting of accounts on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Compliance with INDAS, other relevant applicable IFRS and other relevant provisions of SEBI, FEMA, MCA, ICAI etc.
- Assisting corporate office on need basis for global consolidation of accounts.
- Coordinating/interaction and report building with auditors of respective entities for completion of limited reviews and year-end audit.
- Coordinating/interaction and report building with various consultant appointed by respective entities for various statutory activities and other consulting services.
- Ensure 100% statutory, regulatory, organizational compliance to all laid down policies, principles, processes, laws, statutes etc.
- Maintain cordial and healthy relationship with all internal and external stakeholders while maintaining the objectivity and sanctity of the financial function and information.
- Review proposed deals and provide guidance on complex situations to the business team within the group policies.
- Identify and escalate control issues, errors and efficiency opportunities.
- Lead and conduct annual budget and quarterly reforecast plans with business team as per the group guidelines.
- Provision of high-quality support and advice services to budget holders, managers and other stakeholders.
- Create a skilled and competent team with clear roles, responsibilities, adequate checks and balances, systems & processes.
- Ensure application of existing principles & guides development of new policies & ideas.
- Take responsibility for the commercial side of key clients and key client opportunities to ensure financial performance is maximized.
- Provide local Management with quality financial analysis for financial results and its implication.
- CA must with at least 8-10 of post qualification experience
- Experience at least 6+ yrs. as Finance controller or head of finance, experience in MNCs will have an advantage.
- Team handling experience for at least 5-6 yrs.