Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2050 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Finance Controller/Accounts Manager - Mfg (3-5 yrs)
- Preparation of books of Accounts,
- debtors/creditors reconciliation,
- Experience and Exposure in Direct and indirect taxes
- Fund management, Debtors/ creditors settlement etc.
- Experience in the Plant Accounts,
- Materials, labour & OH Accounts analysis on a monthly basis,
- Preparation of Monthly MIS
- Physical verification of Plant Inventory on a monthly basis,
- Reconciliation of Stock at Vendor premises on a monthly basis,
- Handling excise formalities of export from the plant, Handling Statutory, Internal & Cost Audit,
- Preparing Monthly Fund Budget of the Plant
- Monthly closing of Books of Accounts, preparation of Accounts,
- Identifying areas of potential cost savings & reduction, ensuring the adherence to commercial policies.
- Assessing operational & credit risk relating to branches & making suggestion & recommendation.
- Stock Audit at Plant and warehouse
- Bank Audit (Concurrent and Statutory)
- CA or ICWA
- Min 3+ Yrs experience in manufacturing industry.
- Experience in Oracle ERP accounting systems and Knowledge of implementation of Oracle ERP will be added advantage.
- A largest manufacturers and distributors of edible oils in Kenya and in the region. With a turnover exceeding US$ 130M.
Call at 9849006750
B Ravi Kumar
Ideal Placement & Consultants P Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.