Recruitment Consultant at Elements HR Services
Views:427 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Finance Control Role - BFS (6-12 yrs)
- Ownership of financials including Balance sheet control and month end closure
- Represent financial control in the LoR (Letter of Representation) meetings, which requires presenting financials, explaining monthly variances and tabling key issues and potential resolutions
- Production of reports for data analysis to identify and explain key trends /variances. Where any gaps or inconsistencies are noted, to follow up and work towards appropriate closure.
- Review of various Group submissions including monthly / quarterly IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) reporting
- Deal with product control and risk teams to ensure appropriate reporting and presentation of the P&L accounts and disclosure of the balance sheet accounts.
- Monitoring of capital levels and reporting of large exposures for different entities
- Support Pnl & Balance Sheet enrichment process
- Ensure proper controls are in place and operating effectively
- Engaging in the New Product Approval process and confirm the accounting treatment including coordination with relevant ops team to ensure that new accounts are opened and appropriate entries are passed
- Ensure that appropriate transfer pricing between entities is conducted to ensure that the legal entity financials are properly reflected.
- Support and respond to ad-hoc data requests