Principal Consultant at Max HR - Search Solutions
Views:3313 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Finance Business Partner - Shared Services - Auto/FMCG/Retail/Manufacturing (16-20 yrs)
Finance Business Partner Shared Services (16-20 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
- Engage and influence Migration Business Service Finance Stakeholders on process and technology decisions aligned to global strategies, processes and solutions
- Work collaboratively with peers within the Global Finance Information Security CoE and the broader Information Security & Business Process Excellence organisation, together with the functional stakeholders to develop a multi-year business process and technology roadmap together with the corresponding investment portfolios
- Understand deeply the capabilities of Company's Finance solutions, the data within these solutions and the product roadmaps
- Understand the goals and strategies for Migration Business Service Finance and translate them into business capabilities and functional requirements
- Participate in the planning of Information Security projects aligned with Global Information Security and Global Finance strategies in support of the business requirements
- Identify process and/or technology improvements which can lead to overall cost reductions and service improvements
- Liaise with the teams responsible for software upgrades and maintenance, and communicate planned system outages to all key Migration Business Service Finance stakeholders, aligning on appropriate mitigating actions if required
- Ensure that appropriate root cause analysis is carried out for issues and disruptions to the daily operations of Migration Business Service Finance business processes, and that appropriate solutions are implemented.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.