Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:2514 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Finance Business Partner - BPO (3-8 yrs)
Finance Business Partner - BPO of Global MNC org based in NCR
- Our client is a very large, professionally managed, highly profitable Global MNC services organisation having their Shared Services for Asia-Pacific and Africa at Gurgaon. They are growing very rapidly and are seeking to hire Finance Business Partners (designated as Financial Project Controllers) to be based at Gurgaon.
- This is a unique opportunity to work in a Global environment with a professionally managed World-Class service organisation. The organisation provides a structured career-progression programme. Our clients offer excellent salary and career growth opportunities.
- Will have to work in shifts which would be 8-hours anywhere at suitable times between 8.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. depending on the country worked for. Will have 5-day week (Monday-Friday).
These are Individual Contributor Roles
Job Profile: Responsible ensuring the quality of all project's planned and reported financials, and applies financial skills to improve project performance in accordance with the Service Description and agreed targets. Will act as business partner for the delivery team. Will be accountable for ensuring the highest standards of business controls, data integrity & ethics standards.
Responsible for providing Project Controlling services including End-to-End (E2E) controlling of selected customer project portfolio and the delivery of centralized project admin services.
Will be responsible for the following main tasks:
1. During tendering:
- Support the preparation of LoA materials for financials.
2. During project set up:
- Coordinates system setups together with Delivery team (PM/PMO) at the beginning of the project to ensure system structure enable full transparency and control.
- Understanding principles around Revenue Recognition application
- Support preparation of RRB material
3. During execution:
- Control & drive E2E project financials: revenue recognition, cost analysis, operating working capital
- Ensure accuracy & transparency of project financials for actuals & forecasts including non-recurrent items
- Manage & ensure completeness of closing activities
- Coordinates required system maintenance during project and system closing activities at the end of the project
- Ensure compliance with the organisation's financial policies, instructions, guidance, processes, tools, accounting principles and internal controls in the project.
- Prepares audit evidence to ensure internal control compliance
- Responsible for analysis and planning of project related financials across all BUs and BLs
- Conduct reviews with delivery team to validate the E2E Project estimated-to-complete to ensure common understanding of project performance
6. Project Performance:
- Proactively monitor and control the project financial performance partnering with delivery team ensuring full understanding of variance against sold based line & margin deviation root cause analysis
7. Risk management:
- In collaboration with the delivery team identify and flag risks impacting project margin and actively contribute to risk mitigation, proposing corrective actions including accrual bookings and needed provisions
- Support translating operational events & risks into financial impacts
8. During project closure:
- Coordinate required financial closing activities at the end of the project.
Candidate Profile: CAs / ICWAs / MBA (Finance) with 4-6 years experience in Controlling preferably in Global MNC organisations in any verticals including healthcare, telecom, BFSI etc. Must:
a) Have strong knowledge and experience in Financial Accounting, Planning, Reporting & Analysis, Controlling (Cash Flow, Receivables, Inventory Management, Revenue Recognition)
b) Be fluent command of business English (both written and spoken)
c) Be outstanding team player with excellent networking, communication skills having service oriented, remarkably pro-active mindset
d) Have ability to work across boundaries and in virtual/cross-functional teams
e) Have good presentation skills in both formal and informal settings & ability to interact with financial service recipients
f) Good problem solving and analytical skills.