Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:452 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Finance Analyst - COE (1-4 yrs)
Education: Degree with a major in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field
Qualifications: Minimum 1-3 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, product costing, and/or Operations Finance
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite to include Excel and Power Point
- Excellent business partnering skills required. Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively with executives and management is nice to have
- Foster a strong business partner relationship and good communication with Operations Management (Site and Regional level)
- Act as key Operations Finance point of contact for F/P manufacturing sites and tollers
- Collaborate with Procurement team to review and validate raw material purchase prices
- Support standard cost setting process at F/P site / tollers
- Provide analysis and explanation of financial results.
Qualified candidate should have the ability to:
1) Provide in-depth explanation of results,
2) synthesize data to identify key business drivers and
3) coordinate analysis across different locations.
- Assess the quality of inputs, generate insightful outputs and communicate effectively to decision makers
- Monitor and report financial performance, explain variances to budgets, forecasts and prior year.
- Prepare and present consolidated reports to management as appropriate.
- Understand root causes cause of variances, work proactively with the different locations to institutionalize improvements and remedy unfavorable performance. This includes creating and maintaining spreadsheets to manage data and consolidation